University of Alcalá receives each year a great number of foreign students from Spain and abroad due to its location and its academic quality.
Campus Village are 140 houses with single and double rooms. With an equipped Kitchen, living room, parking and solarium (according to type of residence).
Campus Village begun its task, satisfying inside the campus every accommodation, service, commerce and leisure need that any college student could have.
Services included in the lodging rate
- Once a week house cleaning service.
- Bed linen and blankets when needed.
- Use of the study room.
- Use of the University club.
- Use of sport facilities.
- Mail, fax and message service reception.
- 3 clean bed linen per month.
- Laundry service (3 per month).
- Wi-fi area.
- Attendance to the different cultural events that take place in the residential city.
- Repair and maintenance service due to regular living use.
- Garbage collection.
- Alarm system.
- Water, electricity and gas usage.
- Caretaker Office with extend timetable.
- 24 H. Security Patrol and indivual alarm service.
Our rates do not include
- Transport expenses.
- Personal laundries that exceed the three services included.
- Repairs to faults or deterioration caused by misuse of the facilities.
- The excess of the average monthly consumption expenses which shall be charged proportionally, to each of the residents in the accommodation in question.
- The final cleaning: you have to pay at the beginning of your stay.
- Cost of restaurant services.
Application form with picture attached.
Passport or ID card copy.
Receipt of reservation fee (see part 3 of General Conditions).
Students who enroll in official studies at the University of Alcalá and are interested in Crusa accomodation, can apply for a scholarship. Compensation consist in a expense assistance for a shared room.
For more information, please see page of scholarships and grants UAH.
For more information about discounts, ask in our office.
If you stay with us the whole course:
- June 11 days free hosting (those starting their stay the first week of September).
This offer requires having paid the previous 9 monthly.
There is waiting list for those applications which, having fulfilled the necessary requirements, were not granted accommodation. This list shall be held until the 20th of October of the academic year for which the application was made.
Access to the waiting list requires:
- The delivery of the registration form with your personal data.
- Payment receipt of the deposit (300 €).
Longer stays has priority over shoter stays.
The preference in the waiting list is the order of payment in the reservation fee. CRUSA will refund the amount of the reserve if you continue in the waiting list on 21st of October.
Check in and check out
The period of occupation of the rooms shall, as a general rule, be from 13:00 H. on the arrival day and they must be vacated before 10:00 H. on the day following the date of the end of the agreement.
Our bank details
|COUNTRY + DC||BANK||OFFICE||DC||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
Payment of accommodation is made between the 1st and 5th of each month by:
- Direct debit (automatic charge in your account).
- In cash.
- Using a credit or debit card.
How to arrive?
Ciudad Residencial Universitaria. Campus Universitario -Vivienda A-8.4
Ctra. Madrid-Barcelona salida 32
28805 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
|City bus (red): lines 2, 3 y 12.|
Intercity bus (green):
Pay attention. Alcalá de Henares has three different stations: Alcalá - Garena, Alcalá de Henares and Alcalá Universidad.